Summer Staff Forms

Required Forms


Health Form and Release NOTE: You do NOT need a physical if you are at least 18 years old as of your start date,. We DO need the rest of the health form.


NYS Tax Forms IT2104 or IT2104-E Please carefully read the directions on the top of form E to determine if you are exempt from New York State taxes.


W-4 Form Required Federal tax form. Please carefully read the instructions to complete this.


I-9 Employment Eligibility to demonstrate eligibility to work in the United States. NOTE: Upon your arrival, you MUST present two original forms of identification so that Personnel may complete this form. These must be presented immediately upon arrival; you cannot work until we have seen these forms. Please note the acceptable documents on the last page of form I-9 so you are prepared. Please bring your original documents to prove eligibility for employment (copies are not acceptable).

Additional Documents for Staff Under 18

Optional Documents


Direct Deposit Form Please complete if you wish to receive your paycheck via direct deposit. You may need additional forms from your bank or a void check.

Vehicle Registration Form (required if you are bringing a vehicle to Camp. You must be 19 years old or have completed one year of college to bring a vehicle to CAMP. Please also provide proof of insurance upon arrival.

Transportation Request Form (required if you need to be picked up from a nearby airport, bus or train station. Please note the fees and give sufficient notice for transportation requests. Note that group discounts are available for combining rides (new for 2019!)


Additional Steps


Complete your background check  A background check is required prior to starting work at CAMP-of-the-WOODS. (If you have already completed this background check in 2018, you do not need to complete it for summer).

Please complete the PMM Disclosure and Authorization along with your background check.

Background check instructions

If you would like to make a Roommate Request, please email BEFORE May 1.

If you become aware of any major summer commitments for which you need to request time off (i.e. family weddings), please contact the Personnel Office immediately to request the time off.

Please also be sure to review the 2019 Camp Staff Guidelines in their entirety before your arrival at Camp! It is your responsibility to know and abide by these guidelines.


It is very important that all of your documents are complete before you start your employment at CAMP-of-the-WOODS.

When you have completed your paperwork, you may upload the forms to your CampBrain account where you originally submitted an application. When you log in, select “View/Upload Paperwork” and upload your completed forms.


Additionally, be prepared to review your paperwork with Personnel Office/Orientation staff upon arrival to Camp, and don’t forget your 2 forms of ID!


Please read through all instructions carefully on your own, and if you have any questions please email:, or call 518-548-4311 extension 254 or 257 if you have any questions about how to complete the forms! We are here to help!




© Gospel Volunteers Inc.